illegal creativity?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Mar 20 12:52:58 EDT 2009

What country are you working from?  In the usa it is illegal to include anything in a contract that is illegal.  I am pretty sure the restriction of use clause you are describing would fall pretty hard in an appeals court.  Imagine BMW demanding that once a person had driven in or been a passenger within one of their cars, that they could not now ever do the same in another car not made by BMW.