Docking Panes

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Mar 19 19:45:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Has anyone been able to build a RunRev application with the concept of
docking panes?
Here's a company that has COM and ActiveX objects that allows you to do just
that on Windows:

Check it out...
http://www.codejock.com/products/dockingpane/

We currently use their Report Control in our CRM application. Actually,
Microsoft uses a lot of their controls in Outlook. The email list is one way
to use the Report Control.

I know RunRev doesn't support these objects, but it must be possible to
build a docking pane UI?
I'd like to use this in an application I'm building, and would be interested
in prototyping this with some folk.

What do you say?

Mark Stuart