"ss" function

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 19 09:33:12 EDT 2009

Hi from Paris

DunbarX wrote :

> I am rewriting the "ss" function in HC. Because it is there.

When you have finished, can I have a copy, please ?

It seems that I spend half my life searching for snippits
of code that I wrote in some stack, somewhere, sometime,
and I can't for the hell of me remember where !!

I don't know about you guys, but my new stacks often
contain whole segments from previous stacks, plus of
course, about 30 % of new specifics. The question is
"In which darned stack did I put that segment of code" ?

-Francis

"The life you are living is not your real life -
If this had been your REAL life, surely you would
have been given better instructions !"