Unix support past 2.5.1?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:52:22 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Scott Pepperdine <spepper at byu.net> wrote:

> Is there a good way to get a concise list of what has been added since
> 2.5.1 to better evaluate its usefulness?  Or do I need to find 'release
> notes' for each release since then and make my own list?
>
> Open your Rev Dictionary, cntrl-click (Mac or right click I guess on other
OSs) on the column headings and a menu should pop up, if Platforms and
Version are not selected, select these to be included in the dictionary
output.

You should now be able to click on the 'Version' column heading to sort all
entries by Rev version number, click again for reverse sort.

>From here you should be able to quickly skim through the 146 keywords added
since 2.5.1 and determine if you're good to go or need to break open the
piggy bank for a an upgrade ;-)

I think Platforms are displayed as Icons in the 2.5 Dictionary, if so,
sorting my Platforms produces unexpected results.

HTH