HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Mar 18 17:35:15 EDT 2009

That's a bit like saying Quicktime manages by itself. While Flash is
more of a RAD tool these days, it is at its heart a media playback
engine. Technically, you are correct, but Flash is more the exception
than the rule. Normally video is something provided by the OS.

With that said, you could drop a Flash video player in AltBrowser =).