[ANN] I have a confession...

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Wed Mar 18 11:38:12 EDT 2009

I agree Colin,
Some years ago I was working on a document in Nashville, Tennessee.
I closed the lid on the PowerBook, drove 2,000 miles west (visiting
customers on the way), did not open the PowerBook for almost a week.
When I opened the lid in Los Angeles, the cursor was flashing where
I'd left it in Nashville.
With a modestly charged battery, sleep should be all one needs.
Paul Looney