HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:54:57 EDT 2009

PLUS you have the added effect that a person (a) doesn't need to rely on
QuickTime for delivery, which can be iffy on Windows (I've personally
encountered difficulties getting permission to install anything in a Windows
environment, even 6 mo. old Microsoft software for which we have a
license!), and non-existent on *nix, and (b) I, as a normal human, do not
have to learn the midi spec.
I consider that last point especially hugely important ;-)

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com