HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:29:00 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>wrote:

> So if not for music, then what is the anticipated usage for such an
> external?

Game development?

And as for the tinniness (or whatever) quality of scripted music, (a) I
suspect children would not likely notice as many children's toys have
suboptimal sound effects and (b) my recollection is that HC's scripted music
playback, especially when other "instrument" sound samples were added,
weren't markedly lower quality than MIDI.  As soon as I get my OS 9 machine
back working, hopefully I'll find my HC and test that memory.

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com