HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 17 17:36:06 EDT 2009

Colin Holgate wrote:

> Is there a limit to how much data can be in a custom property? Using
> afield worked fine for the >40kbyte .MID files I tried.

There is no limit on custom property storage size except the amount of
room you have on disk for the file increase. Fields have no practical
effective limit either, though the top cutoff is actually 4 gigs. But
some operating systems have trouble with gigantic fields, and scrolling
on all of them can become unbearably slow.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com