HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Tue Mar 17 11:06:09 EDT 2009

On Mar 17, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> This VERY old trick does not count as "playing internal files in a
> player object"!
> Sorry you're out :-D

I don't feel bad, having worked it all out for myself, without knowing
that it was an old trick! But what counts as an internal file? If it's
really internal data, it's not a file. Do you mean files that you
include when making a standalone? Are those really not playable? If I
can get those to play, would that count as a new trick?