Errors opening formalizer under Rev Windows

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:00:15 EDT 2009

Well, the selCh problem comes because I mindlessly used a not-equals
character instead of "<>". So on WIndows that won't work. Sorry, I am
fixing that.

The "can't find handler" re loadFonts is a mystery to me. The
loadfonts handler is is the stack script of the main stack, so I don't
know how the engine can't find it. Any suggestions? Maybe the non-
compile two seconds earlier caused this? Try the updated version now
in RevOnline that corrects the first problem.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com