ANN: Kaleidoscopes for all seasons

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 12:07:59 EDT 2009

We (Bernd Niggermann principally) have added a few touches that
should be passed along.

I have deleted the Paint portion since it really contributes nothing
that cannot be done better in the Draw portion.

New features:

1) You can now pick up the mouse and (if you hold down the shift key)
add additional figures in another areas--as often as you like. This
allows for more interesting groupings.

2) If you child is into it, he or she can export their favorite
artistic creations.

3) And you can animate the final product--this is a work in progress.

To see the Deluxe version run this in your message box:

go url "http://www.jamesphurley.com/KaleidoscopeDeluxe.rev"

Jim Hurley
WIth much help from Bernd Niggemann

P.S. It was built in 3.0 but most of it works in 2.9. Only the 3D
elements will stop you.