AW: OT: How to reconnect a lost bluetooth mouse?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Mar 16 07:41:21 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,
I changed to new batteries, which work fine, after restart.
But now going into the Bluetooth configuration assistant, the assistant
doesn't finds my mouse, though it works! The assistant tells me I should
check that my mouse is visible. They don't tell me where to check this
option. At least I can SEE my mouse :)
Tiemo