use-revolution Digest, Vol 66, Issue 24

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 13:29:57 EDT 2009

one thought is a shell command to do a port scan.

an easier thought though is to setup a webserver (or something else easy to
access via rev like say FTP) on that computer on another non-standard port.
chances are, if you are app can successfully access that port then it can get the
chosen SQL port.