Quite possibly . . .

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 12 15:25:42 EDT 2009

The key word here is "things". Whenever such a vastly broad word like,
"things" is used in a vastly broad phrase like, "get things done", I
would say that the answer 99. 9999999982367 percent of the time is
going to be, "quite possibly".

Really, things? By things does the inquirer mean prototype a
specialized data entry system for his company to keep track of
resources? Then the answer would be, Absolutely". Does he mean create
an app that can scan for plug-ins in your World of Warcraft directory,
peruse the web for updates and automatically install them in the right
place for you with a couple clicks of the button? It's been done
already.

However, if he means create a multiuser network device scanning
utility that can give you details on every device known to man, then
somehow decrypt every installed piece of software's license code,
interfaces with all Office products from every age since it's
inception, hacks into the NSA secure server, and bounces the data off
a spy satellite, then of course the answer would be, "nope."

So "quite possibly" is the *exactly* correct response to the question.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM