Chunk order must be small to large

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 13:00:42 EDT 2009

Stephen;

Right. I was cavalier in thinking I can validate Rev issues by emulating them
in HC. This is not fair to Rev.

I like parentheses.

But is this really a bug? Or just the way the parser works? I have many
constructs in HC (get word line item 3 of the...) and I hope that this probably
common and well regarded methodology is fully transparent to Rev, too. If I have
to use parentheses, well, OK. So report or no? Anyone?

Craig Newman

In a message dated 3/12/09 12:07:47 PM, stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com