How to check, if QT has corrupted stack title

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Mar 12 10:58:28 EDT 2009

You should not store it as a custom property, but rather always take both
snapshots at runtime.

Just choose the correct spots:

- On Windows, compare the left side and right side, offset away from
standard window chrome, as in my example.
- On Mac, compare just left of center and far right of the window

In either case, if the title is truncated, the areas will match. If it's
working properly they will not.

See:

http://wjm.org/linked/swatches.png

"Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote
in message news:F01362BBF07E49FB9C7972942A369255 at Kestner.local...
No, my approach won't work either, because of the different skins and system
colors the stored snapshot always will be different - too quick shot :(
Tiemo