My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

SparkOut SparkOutYNY at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:07:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for this info, Bill, it's very handy.

Very handy, but not really a workable solution, obviously (I know you didn't
intend for it to be).
One drawback in particular is that with the internal sound set, then the
beep will sound even if the user's sound settings are set to mute. That can
be a very unwanted effect.

I'd love to futher a civil and non-political call for better audio support
in Rev, and in my view something that needs to have no dependence on
QuickTime.