How to check, if QT has corrupted stack title

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Mar 12 06:19:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

Rev 3.0 I have asked this topic once without result. Now 3 days before
getting my new app CD shipped to the factory I wanted to give it another
try, perhaps today other list members are online or perhaps anybody has
found any workaround. It is the bug, that the stack title gets corrupted, if
a Quicktime Player is in the card (QCC 6235), not always, but on a unknown
number of XP machines. Set the runtimebehavior to 4 and the other hints in
the QCC didn't helped. I had to set the title of my app to empty, which
really looks stupid and  not proffessional

I am not looking for a workaround, to get the tile back, but I am still
looking for a solution, if it is possible to analyze, IF the title is broken
or not. Comparing the title with a string, doesn't works, because the title
property is still ok, it is just an issue of the title display. If I could
find out, IF the title is broken, I could set it to empty only on those
machines, where it is broken and for the majority of the users I could show
a title.

Thanks for any idea

Tiemo