Mac sound channels/MIDI

Kurt Kaufman kurtkaufman at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:36:57 EDT 2009

"...My need is to send DIRECTLY Midi orders to QT synthesizer rather than
creating a Midi file and play with the QT player. Is this way possible ?..."

**I'm not sure**, but my guess is: not without an external  (which would mean a separate external for every platform on which you wish to run the finished product).

I think that the closest you can come to Rev cross-platform MIDI (Win and Mac, anyway) is by using MIDI files, and by using QT.