problem with brackets in script editor

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 10 12:25:08 EDT 2009

Thank you Klaus, Mark and Richard for your quick answers.

Yes, Quoting the keys solved my problem ; (the message box seems a
special case : there, quotes are not necessary ! bizarre ;-))

Copying the example from Tom Healy (keys not quoted) I had tried with
Rev 3.0 and 3.5 as well.

The comma after the declaration does not matter : I always do that
without any problem

Thanks again ; now I may continue learning about arrays and Data Grid
(a bit complex isn'it ?:-))

Richard, I love your claim: " The more custom controls look, feel, and
*script* like native
    controls, the more they will be adopted."

Best regards from Grenoble
André