Standalone saving

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 13:00:42 EDT 2009

I cannot save a standalone.

In Rev, I have a mainstack "A" with two substacks "B", and "C". I am trying
to make a standalone of this file, and be able to save stuff on "B". The file
seems correct, both "B" and "C" give "A" as their mainstack if I ask, and the
file is definitely "A".

I make the standalone. I get a file "A". No dialogs, nothing fancy.

I use the stack "A", as recommended, as an introductory screen and go right
to "B". I add data to a field on "B". Nothing I do seems to save the data on
"B". If I close the standalone and then reopen, all my data is lost. I invoke
all sorts of "save" commands all over the file, especially in "B". Nada.

Dammit.

Thanks again...

Craig Newman