What would this be in Rev?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 8 18:49:20 EDT 2009

Bill,

Actually, I think that strstrs(bla,20) finds the position of 20 in
bla, which doesn't make much sense to me given the name of the variable.

So.... which language is this? :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Snapper Screen Recorder is now available for Windows! Download it at <http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com
 >.

On 8 mrt 2009, at 23:42, Mark Schonewille wrote:

<sni>

> The md5 function:
>
>  put char 1 to 20 of md5Digest(toLower(str) & toLower(seed)) into
> caculatedMD5
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille