What would this be in Rev?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Mar 8 18:42:58 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

The first line should be:

   put myVariable & myVariable2 & myVariable2 into baseKey

Strindex is an offset function, but I don't understand what's going on
here. I would expect something like:

   put offset(1,baseKey,1) into myVariable

or maybe

   offet("1,1",baseKey) into myVariable

Sorry, if this is actual C++ then it doesn't make much sense to me.
There may be errors in your code.

The md5 function:

   put char 1 to 20 of md5Digest(toLower(str) & toLower(seed)) into
caculatedMD5

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille