question of practise

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 12:08:53 EST 2009

One of the other ways round this problem:

"how are you working this issue: I have two versions of the same stack file
with identical stack names and want to copy parts of version 1 into version
2. Since I can't open two versions of the same stacks at the same time, or
at least can't have two version in the memory, I open version 1, copy
those parts into clipboard or where ever to, close version 1 and open
version 2 and past the needed elements or code into my version 2 stack."

[if you are working under Windows or a Linux distro]

is to open each version of the stack in a different instance of Runtime Revolution.

- Actually, this is also possible under Macintosh, if you open 2
versions of Runtime Revolution and open the stacks from within them
(rather than double-clicking on the stack icons) -

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.