Emptying a ListMagic list, unhiliting a line

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Mar 6 15:46:27 EST 2009

Hi George,

> Thanks, Jim.  One other question: could one (or ListMagic) put the
> header group and the field into a group so that hiding the list does
> not require hiding the field and the header group?  Or would that gum
> things up?

Actually, I just thought of one. I just automated the complete removal of
ListMagic when you hit the delete key with the pointer tool on either the
list or header of a widget (either the individual widget or everything, if
it's the last widget in a stack). When you put them in a group, your delete
key would be sent to the group. I don't consider that right now. So, I would
ungroup before deleting a widget. Other than that, everything should be
fine.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini