Emptying a ListMagic list, unhiliting a line

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Fri Mar 6 13:23:00 EST 2009

How does one empty a ListMagic list (v. 1.1.3)?  I've tried from the
message box
	LMPopulate  empty, the long id of fld "Staff" of card 1  (also ""
instead of empty)
and get "Error description: Field: tabstops is not a positive
integer".  I then tried
	put space & tab & space & cr into tList; LMPopulate tList, the long
id of fld "Staff" of card 1
and get the same error.

Similarly, I have wanted to unhilite a line by script in a ListMagic
list, and found no such command.  All I could do was unhilite
everything by re-populating the list.

Any ideas?
George