AW: How to use UNC Paths in Rev?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Mar 6 02:55:13 EST 2009

Hi Mark,
the answer dialog just shows me the "my Files" dir. I think it's the
standard windows dir in my case.
When testing "if there is a file" it returns false, when using UNC.
Replacing the UNC beginning of the path with a mapped drive letter
everything works fine. So it can't be a permission issue on the tested dir.
The Server name is known in my domain, I can ping it with the name. I am not
the system guy, so perhaps something has to be activated on the windows side
to use UNC?
Thanks
Tiemo