Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 18:31:53 EST 2009

Hi all,
After all this, I've found that this is a Windows OS issue.
So I've created a Bugzilla entry # 7779.

I've also attached screen shots of the way it currently behaves and another
showing the way it is expected to behave on Windows OS.

I believe from your replies to this issue that this behaves correctly on
MacOS.

As for Linux, it would be great if those with that platform could test this
scenario.
Please read the threads here, as to the original issue.

Regards,
Mark Stuart