[PRE-ANN]: Gradientology

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Mar 5 16:16:22 EST 2009

I am presently working on a stack that combines a number of
possibilities to create gradients and gradient patterns inside Revolution.
The stack does *not* make use of the new gradient tools in Rev 3, but -
for the most part - assembles various techniques already used in my
"Imagedata Toolkit" stacks and elsewhere to produce gradients with and
in images. Some of these techniques have been refined and new ones have
been added.

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/GradientologyPreview.zip>

The preview stack just shows one card with a number of beveled buttons
(ovals, rects, roundrects, and stars) with multi-directional gradients
and gradient patterns.

For those who might wish to experiment with the possibilities provided
in my "Imagedata Toolkit" stack - spread and hidden there among the
several hundred functions - here is the URL of this stack again:

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/ImagedataToolkitPreview3.zip>

One limitation of this old stack is that you can work only with images
of a size of  640x480, whereas the upcoming Gradientology stack will
allow any image size and immediate resizing.--

Mark: "Gradientology" is the science of not un-intelligent
(r)evolutionary design.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>