Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 21:23:33 EST 2009

Hi Mark,
The example I'm playing with, I created on a new stack. It's the only object
on it.
I just tried the combo button, and I get the same result as I did with the
option button - no go.
I've tried this example stack on 2 WinXP computers with RunRev 3.0 - same
results.

Anyone else getting the same result as me?

Regards,
Mark Stuart