Drag and drop?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 12:34:48 EST 2009

There are many Rev resources available and Eric Chatonet wrote a part
of the Rev IDE that is quite handy for finding the world-wide
locations of these (actually quite amazing bit of programming in Rev)

Open Rev, the click "Documentation", then click "Search"
(you will likely need to confirm the "Update" request, a good idea)
Now click the "Web Database" icon and make a choice of "Web Database"

Now enter "drag" into the text box and see the immediate list of web
sites.

If you want to go to a particular web site, say Altuit, then click on
the Web Database icon and choose "go to" and from the long list,
"Altuit 1_Chipp Walters"

To search mailing lists, click on the Nable icon and make a choice.
To search the dictionary, google, etc

At least once you should click on "preferences" and choose "About the
Rev Search Engine..."

I would recommend this for you at the moment:
Go to Preferences, choose "Docs Contextual Search", turn on "In the
dictionary"
Then choose "Dictionary" icon, choose "Sample Scripts"
Now enter "drag", click the search button and watch as a new window
opens with an example and more info

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas