Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 4 01:33:13 EST 2009

mfstuart wrote:

> When I click on the Option button again, it opens the list of items, but the
> previously selected label isn't shown as hi-lighted in that list of values.
> When I mouse over the list, wherever the pointer is. it hi-lights that line.
> So I know that it is nothing to do with opaque settings and the like.

This is another instance where you'd want to set the menuHistory rather
than the label. Setting the menuHistory of the button is exactly like a
user clicking and selecting the line. It sends a "menupick" message to
the button, scrolls the lines so that the right one is hilited, and
remembers the position the next time the user clicks on it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com