HyperCard on iPhone?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 3 13:11:35 EST 2009

If you have a jailbroken iPhone --which according to Apple is illegal
what I expect to be legal in Europe (me no lawyer)-- you can already
give it a try: <http://namedfork.net/iphone/minivmac/> This is a
different project, probably using the same source.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com