HyperCard on iPhone?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 3 13:06:46 EST 2009

Hi,

That's right, HyperCard will run on the iPhone. I can imagine that
version 1.0 won't run and I don't know how stable the other versions
will be. There were some issues with HC 2.2 that interferred with
Remote Access and I can imagine that this version won't be too stable
on the iPhone --that's sheer speculation though. I can also imagine
that many externals won't run --more speculation again,

I suspect that this project uses the vMac source. If your HyperCard
stack runs fine in vMac, I suppose it runs fine on the iPhone as well.

Now I finally have a reason to buy an iPhone ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com