"My Revolution" plugin folder path?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:21:32 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Damien Girard
<dam-pro.girard at laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am searching how to obtain the path of the "My Revolution" folder on
> Windows and Linux, any ideas ?

There are 2 un-documented functions for this:

put revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath()
put revEnvironmentPluginsPath()

The first one points to the user's plugins folder, so on my Mac, this gives me:
/Users/sarahtim/Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/Plugins

The second one points to the Plugins folder in the Rev application's folder, so:
/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/3.0.0-gm-3/Plugins

As these are un-documented & therefore unsupported functions, there is
no telling whether they will persist, but since Rev itself needs to
know this information, I would imagine that they will either stay or
be replaced with some other functions providing the same
functionality.

Cheers,
Sarah