Childhood Toys . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 13:05:14 EST 2009

Well, things have been seriously wierd round here lately; centring,
logically enough, on a dream I had about opening a Spirograph kit
my mother and father gave me as a Christmas present when I was about
8 or 9.

I know many people have made Spirograph programs before: did it
myself about 1989 on my BBC Micro . . .

So, why did I make one in RunRev; probably for the same reason people
still climb Ben Lomond in Fife - because it isn't as big as Everest :)

'Plotter.rev' at revOnline, under 'Richmond'.

get it while it's lukewarm!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.