Strange pathname in "put the filename" command

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 12:21:53 EST 2009

Try this in the Mac OSX Finder
  right click and choose "Show Package Contents"
a new window should open with a folder named "Contents"

Explore this to find out how Standalones are published by any company that
produces apps for OSX.  In fact, you can do this with all of your apps on
your computer, since they are a combination of executable code and support
files.

And you are correct in that the Windows path will be different, and the Rev
compiler will produce the correct environment for that platform.

One bit of code you might want to use is

if the platform contains "MacOS" then
-- app path logic
else
-- exe path logic