Progress Bar Help

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Mar 1 09:05:52 EST 2009

Good Morning, Jim

No, I'm afraid it's an even more bone-headed mistake than that.  I just
went back and added a field that showed me the percentage that I was
actually setting the thumbpos to and it was TWICE what it was supposed
to be.  After further investigation, I realized that in a modification a
couple of hours ago, I wanted to increment my loop ("i") at the bottom
of the loop instead of the top.  Needless to say, I forgot to delete the
one at the top so what ended up happening was I was incrementing by two
every time instead of one.

Sorry for the stupid coding error on my part.

len morgan