[ON-REV] include, dbExec and other things

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jun 30 22:47:27 EDT 2009

yeah, I know the On-Rev documentation is a little vague -- much of what you
need to know about On-Rev "special stuff"  is in the On-Rev engine notes:

http://samples.on-rev.com/irev-engine-notes.txt

I haven't seen anything called "dbExec" -- unless you saw it someone's code
- could be a rev subroutine or a jqurery call.

The .irev or .inc files that don't have a closing ?>  are used for
subroutine use only - the page doesn't 'execute' anything itself - has to be
called from another page... using  "include" earlier in the calling script.

009/6/30 Nicolas Cueto <niconiko at gmail.com>