Playing Chess Variants???

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 30 10:12:02 EDT 2009

Richmond,
You can bundle gnu chess (hey, it's f/oss) with Revolution. You can talk to
gnu chess by using text input files or using open process callls. This means
that you can script your own UI and allow gnu chess engine do the thinking.

There are many chess engines out there. Most will accept gnu chess protocol,
so you have many options.

:D