How can runrevWeblet work directly within html-mail?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Tue Jun 30 09:29:47 EDT 2009

Hi, maybe not the right place to post, but can't find anyother place..

So I'd like to be able to attach a runrevWeblet to a mail and have it run
directly within mail app & equivalents.

Is this.. total dream, or feasable, in the future? When??

So far i've juste experimented by trying to send as email the page of the
"pionner" runrevWeblet test page.
I get 2 results : sometimes juste the colorful background, other times just
blank page with cube & "?" as if mail did not find a plugin... I guess it
has something to do wit layers. depending which layer is "taken" !

If anybody ahas any clue and particularly runrev.. ??! thanks!

It's not that dramatic : I can always send a stack as attached file and have
it opened as a stand alone by the side, but it would be simpler and cleaner
to have it oepend directly within mail.. and it could open up some nice
perspectivs!

Robert