moving domain to on-rev

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Jun 30 06:52:15 EDT 2009

>> Unfortunatly I got a 404 errror. (the requested URL /cc-
>> imaginering.nl/index.html was not found on this server)
>> The same file uploaded to my public_html folder works just fine

Did you verify the rw attributes of the transfered files ? Else see if
all can works as expected after setting them to 644.

If yes, take care to modify the transfert preference of your prefered
FTP client to have all files uploaded with 644 rrw attributes (755 for
folders).

Hope this can help,

Best,
--