export to text file in UTF8 format?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 30 06:03:03 EDT 2009

Hi Klaus,

Probably, the easiest way is to export the text from a field:

put uniEncode(the unicodeText of fld x,"UTF8") into url "bifile:/
folder/file.txt"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 14 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.