It's monday, I smell betas coming this week...

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:35:28 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com>wrote:

> After 3
> minutes which is the time it takes my macbook to remember who it is, what
> it
> should be doing and how that silly intel core 2 duo thing works, it showed
> me my cursor.

Say what!!!! Sounds like whilst you should run MainMenu spring cleaning
routines a couple of times:

http://creativebe.com/downloads.html

I've also discovered that if waking up takes more than about 30 sec,
Restarting, Log In, Log Out, Restart - repeated a couple of times usually
brings it back to within a couple of seconds. I've always figured it has
something to do with a cache file, that if every time you log in you do
something different the cache file gets so big it never really figures out
what you 'normally' want to do, but if I do a couple of plain restarts and
log ins and outs in a row it then goes 'oh now I know what you want to do,
no problem'.

Whilst you're waiting maybe?