[ANN] Game update

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 29 13:00:23 EDT 2009

John,

very nice. Bill is right, very addictive.

It would be nice, if there would be some waring sound for new aircrafts entering the zone and maybe for collision warning.

Watched the highscore. Cannot imagine, how people landed 129 aircrafts. It seems they are more playing than working ;-)

My best was 12. Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

Matthias