It's monday, I smell betas coming this week...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 29 11:41:45 EDT 2009

Hello Folks,
Today I woke up and run thru the bed and the sheets to my faithful macbook
and woke it from slumber pressing shift like there's no tomorrow. After 3
minutes which is the time it takes my macbook to remember who it is, what it
should be doing and how that silly intel core 2 duo thing works, it showed
me my cursor. I went straight to my email account to check if any
beta/alpha/something had
arrived. I felt like  child waiting for Santa, so far, I had been a
bad boy or no beta has been released, but I am still here waiting,
anxious!!!

I want my new plugin, even if I will break it in the first hour! :D

Morning all, I still happy with the webinar and the direction the things are
going.

Cheers
andre