Rev cannot open my jpeg ! - and some serious thinking

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:37:35 EDT 2009

This is way outside my area of expertise, but would it be possible to
kludge up a workaround? It the problem is not importing an image >4095
wide but displaying it, it should be possible to import it, split it
into two images <4095 wide by walking through the imagedata, place the
two side by side, and display them as a group. Nasty, but at least
allows you to see the image. The problem would be how processor-
intensive and time-consuming would this be. Probably a real limitation.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig