runrev 4.0 - kudos and a gripe

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Jun 28 05:51:22 EDT 2009

It would be really nice to have better control of text.  For instance
if you are using a Mac
they could write and extension to allow text control using ATSUI

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/COnceptual/
ATSUI_Concepts/atsui_chap1/atsui_intro.html

The rev web stuff is what we needed too.

They are both very visually orientated and have better control of
text and how it is
displayed improves your website or rev program.

I vote for ATSUI control for Mac users.  Are there any example codes
for extensions that
that use similar callbacks etc so we could add our own extension
easier?  I have only
seen two examples of extensions and Rev provided them both.  Any
others out there?
HyperCard had tons of code examples for externals.  But I can do most
things with the
things Rev has already provided so I understand not seeing many
examples.

-=>JB<=-