Problem copying image from RunRev to Photoshop

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:09:56 EDT 2009

I have a question about exporting an image.

I get the following error:

export: can't write to file, mask file, or container

When I try to export a fairly large image. It is a large image, but not
enormous.

Thing is, I know that I am not writing to a file that is already in use,
because the name of the file includes a nonrepeating number (the seconds).

So, why would it do this?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--